WED + THURS 5 - 10 PM;
FRIDAY + SATURDAY 1 - 11 PM;
SUNDAY 12 - 10 PM
Powers Park is located in the Port Richmond area of Philadelphia. The park hosts several concerts and is a good place for walking, running, and biking. The park also holds many recreational activities, picnics, outdoor cleanups, and movie screenings.
- 9/21 Bike Ride with Indego Bike Share 5 pm | Join a bike ride along the Port Richmond Trail (4.5 miles) with Parks on Tap and Indego - Indego will be providing a limited number of bikes! And, they will provide unlimited bike parking at a virtual pop-up station right near Powers Park from 5 to 9 pm
- 9/22 Powers Park Conservancy Happy Hour Fundraiser 5 to 7 pm | 50% of proceeds from the happy hour go directly back to Powers Park Conservancy!
- 9/22 Bingo 5:30 pm | Play for a chance to win gift cards to local Port Richmond Establishments.
- 9/22 Powers Park Farmers Market 3 to 7 pm | Shop for fresh produce right in the park.
- 9/22 Meet Your Politician Night 5 pm | Rub elbows with State Representative John Taylor (5 pm) and Councilman Mark Squilla (8:30 pm) at Parks on Tap.
- 9/23 Quizzo 7 pm | This game of trivia is just as fun when you are drinking a beer in a hammock
- 9/24 Maha Yoga at Parks on Tap 12 - 1 pm | Pay What You Can and picnic in the park post-savasana!
- All week - the You & Me Bench and Bow Wow Organic Dog Treats will be on site!