20th & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Wed + Thurs 5 - 10 pm;
Friday + Saturday 1 - 11 pm;
Sunday 12 - 10 pm; Monday 5 to 10 pm
Aviator Park is located on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway adjacent to Moore College of Art + Design and The Franklin Institute. With a relaxing green space that was renovated in 2007, the park hosts public artworks including The Aero Memorial and the All Wars Memorial.
- Wednesday 7/20 5 to 7pm; Logan Square Neighborhood Association Fundraiser | Help support Logan Square and Aviator Park by joining in this fundraiser where 50% of proceeds will go directly back to the park!
- Wednesday 7/20 5 to 7pm; Academy of Natural Sciences On Site | Bring your family to the park to partake in fun science activities presented by the Academy of Natural Sciences. For the adults: learn more about #dinodelphia and there just may be free koozies involved!
- Thursday 7/21 5 to 7pm; Academy of Natural Sciences On Site | Learn more about #dinodelphia and there just may be free koozies involved!
- Saturday, 7/23 Maha Yoga at Parks on Tap 12 to 1 pm: Outdoor yoga is pay what you can and is every Saturday with Maha at Parks on Tap locations. Picnic at the park post-savasana!
- Saturday + Sunday, 7/24 and 7/25 11am to 5pm; Galleries at Moore | Right next door, the Moore Galleries are FREE all day!
- Monday, 7/25 5 to 10 pm; Special extended hours to help kick off the start of the Democratic National Convention. Take in a fabulous view of Billy Penn and cheers to democracy.
2090 Winter Street
Accessible via SEPTA bus routes 32, 33, and 38 located at 20th and 21st and Race Street as well as 20th and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Aviator Park is also a 10 minute walk from SEPTA Suburban Station.
We are #16 on the PHLASH Bus!
Limited street parking. There is also a parking garage at the Franklin Institute which is located at the intersection of 21st Street and Winter Street. The address of this parking garage entrance is: 271 North 21st Street Philadelphia, PA 19103